Looking to expand your business internationally?
You may receive a subsidy covering 50% of your costs!
Are you self-employed or a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise? Have you checked to see whether your business sector is one of the sectors supported and whether your company also meets the other criteria for receiving a subsidy? Give a new dimension to your projects by taking advantage of the subsidies available from the Brussels-Capital Region!
You can request a subsidy from the Brussels-Capital Region for the following initiatives:
Which costs are excluded from these subsidies?
- Expenses incurred for services carried out within the company, with the exception of the subsidy to respond to calls for tender;
- The company's normal and recurring running costs;
- Any costs of an extravagant nature;
- External services provided regularly on a sub-contracted basis;
- Expenditure directly linked to the nature of the company's business.
On the French or Dutch page, you can download
- the regulations,
- available brochures and
- annual reports on grants for companies
in French or in Dutch.