Looking to produce promotional material to introduce your company on foreign markets?
- Websites clearly aimed at foreign markets
- Producing samples;
- Producing media which are not specifically intended to be presented on foreign markets, i.e. business cards in the usual commercial languages, invites, posters, etc.
- Producing a film or a work produced by the company itself if the company operates in the audio-visual or publishing sector.
|Subsidy for informative media for promoting foreign trade |
|Percentage of the subsidy||50% of the costs|
|Estimated minimum costs||€1,000|
|Maximum subsidy||€5,000 / calendar year|
The recipient company is required to include the logo of Brussels Invest & Export and the logo of the Brussels-Capital Region on the subsidised promotional media.
 The sum stated exclude VAT.
- Documentary evidence of the actual expenditure (invoices and proofs of payment)
- A copy of the media produced or the address of the website created.
- The duly completed and signed special form  ;
- The artwork, tree structure of the website or the detailed description of the project ;
- The quotation broken down into eligible cost headings.
 In particular, you should outline your business plan for promoting foreign trade of which the initiative for which you are applying for a subsidy is a part.
When completing the application form, we recommend that you save it to your computer before opening it. That way, you will not risk losing the data you enter.
To complete the form, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.1.2 or later. To download the latest version, click here.
If you are using a Mac, ensure that you open the file with Adobe Reader (and not the Mac PDF reader).
- Download the application form (PDF - 140 ko)
- Part I: company's contact details and financial information;
- Part II: information about the project in relation to which you are applying for a financial subsidy;
- Part III: declaration on honour, to be signed, testifying that the information provided is accurate.
- by post :
Administration of Economy and Employment, Direction des Aides aux Entreprises
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 20
- or by e-mail :
email@example.com, not forgetting to sign the last page.
If you send your application by e-mail, please do not send a copy by post.
- the regulations,
- available brochures and
- annual reports on grants for companies