Compliance with urban planning standards

For your tourist accommodation to be registered, the tourist accommodation activity in your building must be exercised in compliance with the intended use of the building as indicated in the urban planning permit or the current land use plans.
To confirm this, you have to apply for a certicate of compliance with the land management and urban planning standards in the commune where your accommodation is located from the urban planning service. Complete the form below to apply for this certificate:
The commune will decide whether or not to grant you the certificate on the basis of the analysis of your dossier.

Contact Contact

Bruxelles Economie et Emploi
Economy Department
Bd du Jardin Botanique, 20
1035 Bruxelles
E contact form

Please contact us only via email. We will answer your request asap.