Brucefo supports your company in the food industry
Brucefo, the Brussels Centre for Food Expertises, can provide your company with support tailored to your requirements. Benefit from quality control analyses and advice specific to your company.
The Brucefo lab performs a wide range of microbiological and chemical analyses to assist you in developing quality products. All of these analyses are performed in accordance with a quality management system.
Seeking excellence for the quality of your food products
Benefit from a modern infrastructure with easy access and many advantages:
- expert advice in your pursuance of greater quality for your products,
- a wide range of analyses and customised professional support available throughout the procedure,
- BELAC (Belgium Accreditation Organisation) accreditation for analyses of many parameters in all food products,
- modern laboratory equipment, which complies with the quality standards in force (using Laboratory Information Management Software, LIMS),
- a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced team.
A full analysis service available to your company
Is your company seeking to maintain and improve the quality of its products? Brucefo provides support to your company and performs your analyses on a wide range of food products:
- meats, meat products and fish,
- plant products,
- dairy products,
- bakery and confectionery products,
- cooked meals,
- meals eaten communally, etc...
Brucefo, in partnership with the non-profit-making association Brufotec, can offer you customised advice to support your aims in terms of food quality and safety.
Benefit from expertise stretching back to 1930, when the former Province of Brabant acquired the laboratory, which was then known as the Testing Station of the National Institute of Fermentation Industries (Station d'Essais de l'Institut National des Industries de Fermentations).
Turn to Brucefo for testing and quality support.
More information about BRUCEFO's scope of accreditation.