Instrumental analyses using gas chromatography (GC)
BRUCEFO offers personalised and efficient analyses. Gas chromatography can enable you to know the precise nature of the specific components in your food products and cigarettes.
- butter, margarine, ice-cream, cheese, egg,
- biscuits, pastries,
- tinned fish or meat,
- wine, alcohol and spirits,
Upon request from your company, Brucefo can perform GC analyses to:
- identify the nature of the fats and verify labelling compliance in prepackaged products. Brucefo determines fatty acid and extracted fat composition in order to calculate the content of saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fatty acids, as well as trans, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids;
- determine the content of free fatty acids, cholesterol and phytosterols;
- determine the content of glycerol and polyols;
- determine the content of glycols and acrylamide;
- determine the content of acetaldehyde, methanol, esters and higher alcohols in alcoholic beverages;
- specify data for the labelling of cigarettes. Brucefo measures the water, nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide in the condensate produced after smoking cigarettes.
Are the fats in your products healthy? Brucefo can help you to prove it!
Check the conformity of your products. Have them analysed by experts.
More information about BRUCEFO's scope of accreditation.