Instrumental analyses using liquid chromatography (HPLC)
BRUCEFO provides your company with customised assistance and offers to perform analyses using liquid chromatography (HPLC) on all types of food and cosmetic products.
- all types of food(beverages, biscuits, almonds, marzipan, honey, chocolate, dairy products, coffee, etc.).
- cosmetic products.
Upon request from your company, Brucefo can perform HPLC analyses to:
- determine the content of different vitamins;
- determine sugar content (glucose, fructose, saccharose, lactose and maltose) or sweeteners;
- determine preservative content (benzoic and sorbic acids, parabens);
- verify authenticity by measuring tocopherols in almonds and marzipan;
- determine hydroxymethylfurfural content in honey;
- specify caffeine content in beverages;
- specify theobromine content in chocolate;
- verify the freshness of fish and tinned fish by measuring histamine levels.
Are your products authentic and natural? Brucefo can help you to prove it.
Assess the quality of your products. Have them analysed by experts.
More information about BRUCEFO's scope of accreditation.