Changes within the agency
Certain changes within the agency should be declared by a fixed deadline.
The following changes must be notified to Brussels Economy and Employment by letter or email, depending on the deadline set after the changes:
- the termination of your activities in the Brussels-Capital Region must be notified within 10 working days for temporary employment agencies and within 30 calendar days for other types of private employment agency.
- temporary employment agencies must specify any change that may affect their approval (change to the legal status, the composition of the management bodies, the business capital, etc.) within 20 working days.
- all types of private employment agency must stipulate a merger, transformation or split within 30 calendar days.
In the event of the merger, absorption, split, etc. of the private employment agency, a special procedure is applied with a view to maintaining or transferring the approval. Contact the Employment Policy & Plural Economy Department for any further information you may require.
- Order of 14 July 2011 on the mixed management of the employment market in the Brussels-Capital Region
- Implementing decree of 12 July 2012 of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region
- Order of 30 April 2009 on the monitoring of employment legislation within the mandate of the Brussels-Capital Region and the introduction of administrative fines applicable if these regulations are violated.