The Brussels-Capital Region draws up the regulations concerning the measures in favour of specific groups of employees and employers. Employers can obtain a reduction of the social security contributions for their employees' gross salary.
The target group policy comprises of:
- on the one hand a reduction of the employer's social security contributions destined for specific groups of employees and employers and
- on the other hand activation benefits for specific groups of employees.
What employees are entitled to a reduction of the social security contributions for target groups?
- older employees,
- long-term employment seekers :
ACTIVA, Professional transition programmes and Social integration economy ("SINE"),
- young employees,
- employees who lost their employment due to restructuring,
- persons with a subsidized employment contract,
- house staff,