- Your enterprise is established in one of the Brussels-Capital Region's 19 communes (or projects to do so) ;
- You have human and financial resources specifically allocated to your enterprise;
- You satisfy the specific conditions required by the type of incentive for which you apply.
 Anderlecht, Auderghem, Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Etterbeek, Evere, Forest, Ganshoren, Ixelles, Jette, Koekelberg, Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, Saint-Gilles, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Schaerbeek, Uccle, Ville de Bruxelles, Watermael-Boitsfort, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- The size of your enterprise: micro, small, medium or large? (see How to determine the size of your entreprise ?)
- What is its sector/activity (see which sectors/activities are accepted?).
- Your enterprise exercises an activity related to a non accepted sector (See the list of accepted sectors/activities);
- Your enterprise belongs to a non-profit sector or carries general interest missions;
- Your enterprise does not satisfy the incentive's conditions;
- Your enterprise is recognised as undergoing difficulties.
Apart from general investments, consulting firms and offices, you have to take into account all the minimis aid received by your enterprise during the current tax year as well as during the two previous tax years .
 The European Commission regulation EC N°1998/2006 of 15 December 2006 allows the granting of small amount of aid, the so-called "minimis", only if the conditions are satisfied.