Covid-19 measures – work permits

As part of the COVID-19 measures, we invite you to send your questions about single permits and work permits for employees, or professional cards to the following email address: We will provide a quick answer, by email or, if necessary, by telephone.

Our counters are closed.

Please note: Your applications for obtaining work permits and single permits should preferably be submitted digitally via the email address mentioned above.

All information and forms are available on our website


You can send us your application by e-mail (the counters are closed).
Please follow these instructions :

  • Scan the documents after signing them and make sure the scans are readable
  • Save all annexes in PDF format (one or more files)
  • E-mail address:
  • Subject of the e-mail: APPLICATION
  • Attach the annexes - maximum 20 MB per application
  • Keep the originals


Attention: our counters at CCN are closed until further notice!

Please contact us by e-mail:

Frequently asked questions

  • What if my employee cannot leave Belgium at the end of the work pemit?
    The Immigration Service recalls that a third-country national who cannot leave Belgium for reasons of force majeure (quarantine, flight cancellation, closure of a border, etc.) can apply for an authorization to extend his stay, based on "short stay". Click for more info...
  • In that case, can my employee continue to work temporarily?
    If all legal conditions are met and the conditions for employing a foreign employee are respected, the employer can apply for employment and work permit B on the basis of the employee's short stay for a period of up to 90 days. This permission will be limited to the validity of the short stay with a maximum of 90 days.
  • What about temporary unemployment and the impact on salary scales?
    Provided there is a clear motivation for the renewal application or annual audit, we will be flexible with regard to the annual salary scales and take into account the current exceptional situation. Certain supporting documents (R.V.A./O.N.E.M attestation) can be added.