Work permit application
Domestic servant - maximum 90 days in Belgium
(art. 9,15 Royal Decree 09/06/1999)
If the duration of the employment in Belgium is maximum 90 days (in case of successive jobs without any interruption, the previous periods are taken into account to calculate the 90 days), you need to submit the following documents:
Authorisation application to employ a foreign worker for maximum 90 days - Employer in Belgium (in French or in Dutch)
- Standard contract in accordance with article 12, paragraph 2 of the royal decree dated 9 June 1999 (in French or in Dutch)
- Fringe benefits agreement (in French or in Dutch)
- Medical certificate for a foreign worker, in accordance with article 14 of the royal decree dated 9 June 1999 (in French or in Dutch)
- Other required documents
What is the procedure?
The procedure requires a maximum of 90 days between the time the application is complete with Brussels Economy and Employment, and the issuance of the single permit/the notification of refusal.
Contact us by e-mail only and send your dossier by e-mail.
Direction de la Migration économique
Bd du Jardin Botanique, 20
E Contact form
T +32 (0)2 204 13 99
Counters, Work permits
CCN - Brussels-North station
Rue du Progrès 80
Attention: our counters are closed until further notice due to the Covid-19 measures
Federal, Flanders, Wallonia
- Cooperation agreement on the coordination of the policies with regard to granting employment authorisations and residence permits, as well as the norms pertaining to the employment and residence of foreign workers
- Law dated 30 April 1999 on the employment of foreign workers